purpose of use
The use of the motorcycles is only permitted within the scope of the agreed purpose. The following applies in particular:
- The vehicle must not be left to anyone other than the authorized drivers named on the front.
- The vehicle may not be left to an authorized driver if he has been banned from driving or if he does not have a valid driving license.
- The vehicle may not be used if you have been banned from driving yourself or if you do not have a valid driving license.
- The vehicle must not be used if it is unfit to drive.
- The vehicle may not be used for commercial passenger transport for a fee, participation in motor sport events of any kind is prohibited.
- The vehicle must not be used to tow trailers, vehicles or other objects.
- The vehicle must not be used for the transport of highly flammable, toxic or otherwise dangerous substances. The vehicle must not be used for use on racetracks.
Delivery and use
The use of the vehicle is permitted within the scope of the agreed purpose. The user must treat the vehicle appropriately and with care. Parts may not be replaced or removed without the written consent of Motor-Adventure rental company. This also applies to additional equipment. The user may only have repairs carried out by the rental company Motor-Adventure with express consent. In any case, the rental company Motor-Adventure is entitled to choose the repair workshop.
Disclaimer of liability from the lender
If Motor-Adventure has to pay for damages to the user in connection with the provision of the vehicle due to legal regulations and in accordance with these conditions, which were caused by slight negligence, then the lender Motor-Adventure is limited as follows: The liability exists only in case of injury essential contractual obligations, such as those that the contract lender Motor-Adventure wants to impose according to its content and purpose or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and the compliance with which the user regularly trusts and may trust. This liability is limited to the typical damage that was foreseeable when the contract was concluded. The restriction does not apply to injury to life, body or health. Claims against legal representatives and vicarious agents cannot be asserted insofar as claims against the user or driver can recourse, do not affect the rental company Motor-Adventure. The user releases the rental company Motor-Adventure from all claims arising from the violation of laws, ordinances or other regulations in connection with the use of the vehicle by him or a third person. The rental company Motor-Adventure is entitled to make payments when used and to recourse to the user.
Requirements in the event of damage
If the vehicle is involved in an accident (any event in road traffic that leads to not completely insignificant personal injury or property damage) or the vehicle itself or parts of the vehicle are stolen, the user will immediately inform the rental company, either verbally or in writing -Adventure and the nearest police station. The written accident report to the rental company Motor-Adventure contains the following information:
- Date, time and place of the accident
- Information about the driver's license (class, issuing authority, date of issue)
- Address and insurance number of the other parties involved in the accident as well as the registration numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident
- Detailed accident report (including drawing) as well as names and addresses of possible witnesses
- Extent of damage (injury, death, property damage)
- Indication of the current location of the vehicle
The user must return the vehicle at the end of the leasing period at the place of acceptance or at the agreed return point during normal business hours. The return is only deemed to have taken place when an employee or agent from the rental company Motor-Adventure has accepted the vehicle. The rental company Motor-Adventure is entitled to request the vehicle back at any time. In particular, the lender can terminate this vehicle rental contract without observing the notice period before the vehicle is handed over to the user if the lender Motor-Adventure needs the vehicle himself. If the goods are not returned on time, the user is liable for any damage that the lender Motor-Adventure incurs as a result of the withholding of the property. The user does not have the right to withhold the vehicle due to alleged claims from other legal relationships against the rental company.
The user is aware that
1. he always drives at his own risk and that he must convince himself when overtaking that it is safe to do so.
2. motorcycling on the road requires experience and a good physical condition.
3. Riding a motorcycle on the road is dangerous and poses the risk of falls and injuries.
The user hereby declares that he has taken care of adequate accident and health insurance cover himself.
to be in possession of a valid driver's license.
to be in good health and have sufficient driving experience for road and terrain.
to agree that the personal information on the front may be made available to the respective manufacturer / partner for evaluation and marketing purposes .
to have read the above text carefully before signing it.
Not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and not to have taken any drugs that could impair traffic.
Disputes that arise due to or in connection with this contract are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Austria. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes in connection with this contract is the place where the vehicle is handed over to the user, provided that the user is a businessman. This place of jurisdiction also applies if the user does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, has moved his domicile or usual place of residence outside of Germany after the conclusion of the contract, or if his place of residence or usual place of residence is not known at the time the action is brought.